HCC's Emergency Medical Services Program provides students with several areas of study and experience through lecture, laboratory, clinical experience, and field experience. Emphasis is placed on the knowledge and skills needed to assist individuals in emergency situations. General education courses provide students with the necessary scientific and social background needed to function as an effective healthcare provider. For students who are currently licensed at the EMT-I level, HCC also offers a one-year certificate program that allows them to “bridge” to paramedics.
- Emergency Medical Technician, Certificate
- Paramedic Emergency Services, A.A.S.
- Paramedic Emergency Services, Certificate
- Paramedic Emergency Services, EMT-I to EMT-P Bridge, Certificate
- Prehospital Basic Life Support, Letter of Recognition
- Emergency Medical Services Fact Sheet
- Paramedic Emergency Services Technical Standards
- Paramedic Emergency Services Fee Sheet
- EMT-I to EMT-P Bridge Fee Sheets
- Emergency Medical Technician Technical Standards
- Emergency Medical Technician Fee Sheet