HCC's Medical Assisting Program prepares students to work primarily in ambulatory care settings under the direction of a physician. This career-oriented program is comprised of clinical and non-clinical components, with lecture as well as competency-based experiences in performing administrative and clinical procedures. The Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist Certificate Program is designed for the student interested in specializing in a career in medical insurance coding and billing. Curriculum is structured to provide the student with lecture as well as competency-based training in medical procedural coding and diagnosis coding as well as third party reimbursement procedures.
- Medical Assistant, A.A.S.
- Medical Assistant, Certificate
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist, Certificate
- Medical Assistant Fact Sheet
- Medical Assistant Technical Standards
- Medical Assistant Fee Sheet
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist Fact Sheet
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist Technical Standards
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist Fee Sheet