Summer Student Institute
Hagerstown Community College is proud to offer its sixth annual Biotechnology Summer Institute (BSI) for high school students. The 2014 BSI will offer a very unique learning opportunity for students who are interested in advancing their education in a field related to science, healthcare, engineering, and biotechnology. This competitive program will offer 20 select students a chance to earn seven college credits during the eight-week summer institute. Tuition and fees will be funded partially or fully by HCC's ESSENCE program and a National Science Foundation grant. The summer institute will be held on the campus of Hagerstown Community College in the new STEM Building between June 16 and August 10, 2014.
- March 31,2014 - BSI Applications Due
- April 21-25, 2014 - Accepted students notified
- May 1, 2014 - Welcome Reception for Accepted Students
- June 13, 2014 - BSI Orientation from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- June 16-August 10, 2014 - Biotech Summer Institute held
For more information or an application, please see the right sidebar.