In cooperation with the American Management Association, HCC offers the General and Human Resource Management Certification.
AMA Certification is ideal for:
- New managers and supervisors
- Individuals wanting to move up into supervision and management
- Professionals seeking to refine their skills
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
Students attain the AMA Certificate in General and Human Resource Management by completing the following courses:
- First Line Supervision
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Coaching for Top Performance
- Fair, Square and Legal
- Successful Project Management
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
The certification program at HCC is self-directed. Students complete courses as time and funding permits. Courses are offered several times throughout the academic year and can be taken as a series, or individually. Certification is earned when the student completes all seven courses.
To learn more, or to enroll in classes, go to the schedule.