Transportation and distribution companies have a constant demand for qualified employees. Join other motivated individuals in earning your opportunity for a new career through our short-term job preparation program. Grant funding is available for qualified Maryland residents. Funding includes required testing, partial tuition, and licensing fees.
- Benchmark your skills for prospective employers
- Master the techniques to become a top employee
- Understand your role in transportation logistics
- Train as a CDL A, CDL B, or forklift operator
Grant funding for forklift operator training is available again. The Maryland Department of Labor has awarded another MOVE Transportation and Distribution grant that includes a 32-hour training program on material handling and forklift operations. Classes are available throughout the year.
- MOVE Transportation/Distribution Grant Intake Form - Apply Online
- MOVE Transportation/Distribution Grant Intake Form - PDF
For more information, contact the Continuing Education office at 240-500-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was funded in whole or in part by funds received from EARN Maryland, a Grant program of the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.