Transportation companies have a constant demand for qualified employees. Join other motivated individuals in earning your opportunity for a new career through our twelve-week job preparation program. Grant funding is available for qualified Maryland residents. Funding includes required testing, partial tuition, and licensing fees.
- Benchmark your skills for prospective employers
- Master the techniques to become a top employee
- Understand your role in transportation logistics
- Train as a CDL B or CDL A operator
- MOVE Transportation/Distribution Grant Intake Form - Apply Online
- MOVE Transportation/Distribution Grant Intake Form - PDF
For more information, contact the Continuing Education office at 240-500-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was funded in whole or in part by funds received from EARN Maryland, a Grant program of the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.