All new and returning full-time and part-time students must have an HCC issued photo ID. All IDs must have a current semester sticker on the back to be valid. To obtain a photo ID or sticker for your card, you are required to present your class schedule, which indicates that you paid your tuition bill. Student IDs can be obtained in the Student Center.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
- Effective Sept. 22, 2014
- Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Summer Semester Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.