Skip to Content

Marital Status Form for Students 2013-2014

This form is requested because you may have changed your marital status since you did the FAFSA. 

Submit this form ONLY if it is requested on WebAdvisor under “My Financial Aid Documents,” or requested to accompany another form.

***Please fill out this form using Internet Explorer, and then you can print, sign, and submit the form to the HCC Financial Aid Office.***