Skip to Content

Stafford Loan Bankruptcy Appeal Form

A Student who has filed for bankruptcy may need to give additional documentation before receiving aid - submit this form ONLY if it is requested on WebAdvisor under "My Financial Aid Documents."


***Please fill out this form using Internet Explorer and then you can print, sign, and submit the form to the HCC Financial Aid Office.***