Maximum Time Frame Appeal Form

Use this form if you have received a letter from Financial Aid that you are no longer eligible for Financial Aid due to having earned close to or over 90 credits.

You can appeal this decision by filling out this form, following the directions and submitting it to the Financial Aid Office.

***Please fill out this form using Internet Explorer and then you can print, sign, and submit the form to the HCC Financial Aid Office.***


Bachelor's Degree Form

This form is requested because you indicated on your FAFSA that you have already received your Bachelor (or 4 year) degree or that you would be pursuing a graduate degree.

You cannot submit this form online.

You are able to fill out this form in your browser, but you must print and sign the form before submitting. Required fields are highlighted with red. Please fill out all fields, sign and return to the Student Financial Aid Office. You may scan and email, fax, mail or submit forms in person. Our address, fax number and email address are provided on the form.


Registration Appeal Form

Students may need to file an appeal when extraordinary circumstances have prevented them from dropping their classes by the established deadline. Depending upon the situation, students can appeal for a late drop, a late audit, a late withdrawal, or a refund appeal. Along with the Registration Appeal Form, students are required to submit a written statement and to provide relevant documentation to support their request. The Records Office/Registrar will respond to your appeal in writing.