Application and Faculty Recommendation Form for Current Students

Currently enrolled students should initiate the application process by filling out the top of the Current/Transfer Student form and giving the form to a faculty member in their declared major.

Recent high school graduates who are first time HCC students need to fill out the top of the Recent High School Graduates form and have a teacher in their declared area of interest fill out the rest of the form. Please have the teacher return the form to the student who will return it to HCC in a sealed envelope. The student should also include official high school transcripts and proof of SAT scores if applicable. These documents must be returned to the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration at HCC.

Department: Form Type: