Consortium Agreement

You will need this form if you are receiving Financial Aid at HCC, and are attending another college or university at the same time.

You can attend two colleges at the same time, BUT you cannot receive Financial Aid at two different colleges or universities at the same time. Please talk to someone in Financial Aid Office before using this form.