Housing Status Form

If the Financial Aid Office has requested this form, you indicated on your FAFSA that you will live on campus at HCC. We do not have on campus housing. Print this form and make a choice on the form as to where you will live while you are attending HCC, and return to our office.

Submit this form ONLY if it is requested on WebAdvisor under "My Financial Aid Documents."

You cannot submit this form online. You will need to fill this form out online and then print, sign and submit the form to the Student Financial Aid Office.

You will find required fields in the form highlighted with red. To print the form you will need to fill out all required fields. If you have any questions or have trouble with this form, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office.

Department: Form Type: