Maximum Time Frame Appeal Form

Use this form if you have received a letter from the Student Financial Aid Office stating that you are no longer eligible for Financial Aid due to having earned close to or over 150% of your current program credits.

You can appeal this decision by filling out this form, following the directions and submitting it to the Student Financial Aid Office.

You are able to fill out this form in your browser, but you must print and sign the form before submitting. Please fill out all fields, sign and return to the Student Financial Aid Office. You may scan and email, fax, mail or submit forms in person. Our address, fax number and email address are provided on the form.

Department: Form Type: