Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Use this from if you have received a letter from Financial Aid that you are no longer eligible for Financial Aid due to your GPA being low or withdrawing from classes.

You can appeal this decision by filling out this form, following the directions and submitting it to the Financial Aid office.

***Please fill out this form using Internet Explorer and then you can print, sign, and submit the form to the HCC Financial Aid Office.***

Department: Form Type: