Stafford Loan Discharge Appeal Form

A Student who has had prior loans discharged for any reason may need to give additional documentation before receiving aid - submit this form ONLY if it is requested on WebAdvisor under "My Financial Aid Documents."

***Please fill out this form using Internet Explorer and then you can print, sign, and submit the form to the HCC Financial Aid Office.***

Department: Form Type: