2019-20 Application for Office
Please complete and return the form to the Student Activities Office in the Student Center no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, April 5. As part of the application packet, attach a .jpg photo and fill out the short bio field (include background information, why you are running for the position, and what your goals are if you win the position). All questions may be directed to Heather Barnhart at 240-500-2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications: As noted in the current Constitution of the SGA (Student Government Association), to be eligible for an office a student must:
- Be registered as an HCC credit student.
- Be in good academic standing, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5.
- Be able to fulfill requirements of the office as stated in the SGA Constitution By-Laws, found at www.hagerstowncc.edu/docs/student-activities/sga-constitution
- To run or hold the office of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer, a student must have accumulated twelve (12) or more credit hours by the fall 2019 semester.
- Plan to be a credit student for the full 2019-20 academic year.
Officers/Senators will serve for one year, beginning May 12, 2019 through May 11, 2020.