The Office of Human Resources is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment and hiring of employees; new hire orientation; compensation and benefits administration; human resources policy development, communication and interpretation; support staff development; performance management, compliant resolution and grievance proceedings; employee relations; employee training and professional development; and legal compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
Adjunct Instructors Needed
Adjuncts are part-time, temporary instructors hired on a semester basis, determined by the needs of each academic division area.
The following divisions are accepting adjunct applications:
- Continuing Education: Adult Basic Education Instructor, HVAC Instructor, CDL Driver Instructor, Welding, Construction management, OSHA training, Distribution/logistics.
- Health Sciences: Medical Imaging Venipuncture Course (RAD 110) Instructor, Medical Assisting Instructor, Emergency Services Instructor, Dental Assisting Instructor, Dental Hygiene Instructor, and Dentist/Instructor for Dental Hygiene Program.
- Technology & Computer Studies: Truck Driving Instructor (Weekends).
Click Adjunct Instructors for a complete list of opportunities. Please note that adjunct applications are continually accepted for all academic divisions.
New to Washington County? Browse through the links below for information about local organizations, news, and events.
- Washington County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Chamber of Commerce
- Corporation of Hagerstown
- Washington County Economic Development Commission
- Washington County Arts Council
News & Events