"Films on Demand" are streaming video files that may be watched on your computer anywhere you have Internet service. Titles are selected by HCC faculty and library staff to support current programs of study and may be assigned as required viewing in your classes. Links to required videos may also be found in your class Moodle site.
- Films on Demand - Search the entire collection. A new subject list will be made available soon.
In order to view the films, your computer must have certain levels of hardware, software, and service. Requirements include:
- Audio and video cards running at 16-bit or greater
- Speakers or headphones.
- Operating system: Windows 98 or higher / Mac OS 8.1
- Open Transport 1.2 or higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or higher, or Safari (for Mac users.)
- Media player: Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher, QuickTime 6.0 or higher.
Issues or Technical Difficulties
- If you experience difficulty viewing these videos, please make careful note of the issue you are having (i.e., trouble logging in, video not loading/playing properly, assigned title not showing in the list, etc.), and contact library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 240-500-2237.
- If you experience difficulty with Moodle, please contact the Instructional Technology and Online Education Department at email@example.com or by calling 240-500-2587.