(Release: November 22, 2013) - HCC’s Technical Innovation Center (TIC) will host the Lean Startup Simulcast from Monday, Dec. 9 through Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013. The simulcast, a live stream of the Learn Startup Conference in San Francisco, will be held in the TIC, room 323, from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
The Lean Startup Conference features more than 70 entrepreneurs sharing their firsthand experiences on topics relating to corporate entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, educators, government staff, and growing startup businesses.
Guest speakers include:
- John Goulah, engineering manager at Etsy
- Reid Hoffman, co-founder and executive chairman at LinkedIn
- Kent Beck, Facebook programmer and expert on product development
- Cindy Alvarez, head of user experience and product design for Yammer
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder and partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur, author, lecturer at Stanford
- Catherine Bracy, director of organizing and engagement at Code for America
- Eric Ries, author of “The Lean Startup.”
HCC’s Technical Innovation Center is an official simulcast partner for the event. Cost is $25 per person. Register online at: www.eventbrite.com/e/hagerstown-lean-startup-simulcast-tickets-942339863....
To learn more about the Lean Startup Conference, go to http://leanstartup.co. For more information about HCC’s Technical Innovation Center, contact Janice Riley at 240-500-2479, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.