The Student Government Association (SGA) and the Campus Safety and Security Study Group will hold an HCC Safety Day on Wed., Jan. 22, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Hilltop Grill (Student Center). All students who attend and complete a safety on campus questionnaire will be entered in a raffle to win a staff campus parking spot for one week.
These community groups will be present and have information available on the following topics:
- Active Shooter – Smithsburg EMS
- Bicycle Safety – Hagerstown Police Department
- Medication Drop-off – Washington County Sheriff’s Department
- Distracted Driving – Maryland State Police
- Fire Safety – Funkstown Fire Department
This event is free and is open to all students. For more information or questions please contact Beverly Witmer, instructor and program coordinator, emergency medical services, at email@example.com.