The Annual “Red, White & Blue” Concert Series
All concerts will be held in the Alumni Amphitheater at 6:15 p.m. and are free and open to the public.
- Sunday, June 25: The United States 229th Army Band
- Friday, July 21: The United States Navy Commodores
- Monday, August 7: The United States 257th Army Band
- Saturday, August 12: The United States Army Six-String Soldiers
- Saturday, Sept. 9: The United States Air Force Airmen of Note
- Saturday, Sept. 16: The United States Navy Sea Chanters
Concerts are subject to change by the U.S. Military. Concessions will be available for purchase. Please note that no outside food is permitted on the amphitheater grounds.
This year’s concert series is sponsored by the Hagerstown-Washington County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 312, Joint Veterans Council, Amvets Riders Chapter 10, Forty & Eight Voiture 651, and Mr. Edmund Ruos.
For additional concert information, call Lisa Stewart at 240-500-2346 or Wayne Taylor at 301-739-0907.