Course # NRS-583-J
This course provides updates in techniques, therapies and research for echo sonographers and other healthcare professionals working in the areas of medical imaging and radiation therapy. Attendees awarded CEU credit from ASE and ASRT for full conference participation.
- Beverly Gorman, RDCS
- Joan Main, BS, MBA, RDCS, FASE
- Pam Burgess, ACS, BS, RDCS, RDMS, RVT, FASE
- Brian Morrison, D.C.
- Judi Green, BS, RT (R), RDMS, RVT, RDCS, F.A.S.E.
- “The How’s and Why’s of IAC Echocardiography Accreditation”
- “Aortic Stenosis, Getting It Done Right”
- “Incorporating Strain into Your Echo Lab Workflow”
- “The Aorta: Imaging Techniques Past, Present and Future”
- “Multimodality Imaging Evaluation of Adult Patients during and after Cancer Therapy”
- “Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WRMSD) in Sonographers II. Prevention, Self- Care, Conservative Interventions.”