(April 2, 2014) - The Learning Support Center (LSC) will host a series of workshops on Final Exam study skills for students from April 15 through April 18, 2014.
Students will learn how to:
- Effectively organize and review notes
- Review their textbooks
- Create productive study groups
- Reduce stress associated with taking tests
- Tuesday, April 15: 9 to 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 16: 7 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 17: 10 to 11 a.m.
- Friday, April 18: 1 to 2 p.m.
Advance registration is required. Register at the LSC Welcome Desk at least 24 hours in advance. All workshops will be held in LSC-113. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.