Students from the Business Club at Hagerstown Community College recently attended an etiquette dinner hosted by Diane Cookson, of Manners for Life, Etiquette for Success, at the Fountain Head County Club.
Business professors Stacey McGee, Lori Spessard, and Jim Pierne joined the students as they were trained in etiquette, surrounding a three-course meal with instruction about each course. Each student received a certificate of achievement at the conclusion of the dinner.
- Back Row (from left to right)
- Benjamin Quirple - Hagerstown
- Jared Muller - Myersville
- Kyle LaBar - Hagerstown
- Noah Passarelli - Boonsboro
- Stacey McGee (professor at HCC)
- Diane Cookson (consultant)
- Jim Pierne (professor at HCC)
- Lori Spessard (professor at HCC)
- Godwill Mbachi – Hagerstown
- Alexander Antonellis – Hagerstown
- Austin Swiger - Hagerstown
- Front Row (from left to right)
- Emily Lemen – Falling Waters, W.V.
- Karla Tellez - Hagerstown
- Marta Seguinot Delgado - Hagerstown
- Christine Lovell - Williamsport
- Jacqueline Jimenez - Hagerstown
- Rebecca Grach - Hagerstown
- Hallie Brown – Clear Spring
To learn more about HCC’s business program, visit www.hagerstowncc.edu/academics/divisions/bss/bus.