(March 14, 2019) – Hagerstown Community College, in partnership with Worx Graphic Design, will host a one-day leadership event, entitled “Leadercast Live 2019,” on Friday, May 10, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., in the Kepler Theater on HCC’s main campus.
The event is broadcasted live annually from Atlanta to hundreds of host sites around the world. Global experts present on one stage to share knowledge and insights from their leadership journeys. This year’s speaker lineup will bring experts in organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams.
Participants of Leadercast Live 2019 will hear from:
- Gayle King, co-host, CBS This Morning, and editor-at-large, O, Oprah Magazine
- Patrick Lencioni, founder, The Table Group
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist
- Marcus Samuelsson, award-winning chef, restaurateur, author, and TV personality
- Juliet Funt, CEO, WhiteSpace at Work
- Andy Stanley, leadership author and communicator
- Ginger Hardage, former senior vice president of culture and communications, Southwest Airlines
- Craig Springer, executive director, AlphaUSA
- Carla Harris, vice chairman and management director, Morgan Stanley
“Leadercast is a contagious, inspirational day to invest in yourself,” said Laura Wallace, owner at Worx Graphic Design. “When you lead yourself, you naturally begin to lead others which creates a strong sense of community within your organization and surrounding relationships."
Event tickets are $115 per person and group discounts are available. Special ticket pricing is available for students at $65 and non-profits at $75. Breakfast and lunch are included in the ticket price. Tickets must be purchased by Monday, May 6.
This event is sponsored by Meritus Medical, Citigroup, SCORE, and the Washington County Chamber of Commerce. Sponsorship opportunities are still available and interested organizations should contact Laura Wallace at 240-347-4833.
To register or learn more, visit www.hagerstowncc.edu/leadercast.