(February 18, 2020) – Hagerstown Community College will host a one-day leadership event, entitled “Leadercast Live 2020,” on Thursday, May 7, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., in the Kepler Theater on HCC’s main campus.
The event is broadcast live, annually from Atlanta, to hundreds of host sites around the world. Global experts present on one stage to share knowledge and insights from their leadership journeys. This year’s theme is “Positive Disruption” and the speaker lineup is a dream team of change makers that have blazed a trail for themselves as well as others. Attendees will find assistance in discovering how to upset the status quo to incite positive change within their organization.
Participants of Leadercast Live 2020 will hear from:
- Amy Jo Martin, digital media pioneer and best-selling author, named one of the most powerful women on Twitter by Forbes
- Andy Stanley, best-selling author and leadership communicator
- Bazoma Saint John, chief marketing officer, Endeavor
- Dr. Henry Cloud, psychologist and leadership expert
- Matt Wallaert, behavioral scientist and chief behavioral officer, Clover Health
- Rahaf Harfoush, digital anthropologist and executive director, Red Thread Institute
- Richard Montanez, VP of multi-cultural sales and marketing, PepsiCo North America
- Sangram Vajre, co-founder and chief evangelist, Terminus: account base marketing
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Jr., basketball hall-of-famer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, five-time NBA champion, three-time league MVP, and gold medalist.
“Leadercast Live is a chance for you and your team to get practical leadership advice from nationally-recognized experts while networking with professionals from your own community,” said Jenna Lamblin, program manager for Workforce Solutions and Continuing Education at HCC. “It’s absolutely invigorating! Every year we hear stories of how Leadercast has changed a perspective, a career, a life. The ripple effect continues to blow us away.”
Take advantage of early bird ticket pricing now through Tuesday, March 31, at $95 per person. Event tickets will be available to purchase after the early bird deadline at regular price, $115 per person, and group discounts are available. Special ticket pricing is available for students at $65 and non-profits at $75. Breakfast and lunch are included in the ticket price. Tickets must be purchased by Friday, May 1.
This event is sponsored by Meritus Medical, Citi, Fiserv, and Keller Stonebraker Insurance. Sponsorship opportunities are still available and interested organizations should contact Jenna Lamblin at 240-500-2582. To register or learn more, visit www.hagerstowncc.edu/leadercast.