(October 14, 2019) – Hagerstown Community College, in partnership with Worx Graphic Design, will host a one-day leadership event, entitled “Leadercast Women 2019: Unique Leadership Development Event for Inspiration and Networking,” on Friday, October 18, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., in the Behavioral Science and Humanities Building on HCC’s main campus.
The event is broadcasted live annually from Atlanta to hundreds of host sites around the world. Global experts present on one stage to share knowledge and insights from their leadership journeys. This year’s speaker lineup will focus on the challenges most relevant to today’s leaders and is filled with inspiring messages and rich interaction to help attendees become better equipped to lead themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
Participants of Leadercast Women 2019 will hear from:
- Priya Parker, author and founder, Thrive Labs
- Deshauna Barber, captain, U.S. Army Reserve and Miss USA 2016
- Luvvie A. Jay, best-selling author and digital strategist
- Lisa Ling, award winning journalist and TV host
- Glennon Doyle, best-selling author, activist, speaker and fonder of Together Rising
- Francesca Gino, researcher and professor, Harvard Business School
- Kate Delaney, Emmy Award Winning journalist and host, The Kate Delany Show
- Kendra Scott, jewelry designer and founder, Kendra Scott
“Leadercast is a contagious, inspirational day to invest in yourself,” said Laura Wallace, owner at Worx Graphic Design. “When you lead yourself, you naturally begin to lead others which creates a strong sense of community within your organization and surrounding relationships."
Event tickets are $115 per person and group discounts are available. Special ticket pricing is available for students at $65 and non-profits at $75. Breakfast and lunch are included in the ticket price. Attendees can receive continuing education credits in human resources, nursing, and general fields. Tickets must be purchases by Monday, October 14.
This event is sponsored by Pura Vida, Kite and Anchor, River Bottom Roasters, Kellgard General Contracting, SCORE, Meritus Health, Jeanine McVicker REMAX Achievers, Beacon House, Mount St. Mary’s, Citigroup, and several other local businesses. Sponsorship opportunities are still available and interested organizations should contact Laura Wallace at 240-347-4833.
To register or learn more, visit www.hagerstowncc.edu/leadercast.