The Graphic Design Technology Program at HCC offers several options for getting started. One can pursue a letter of recognition, a certificate, or choose between two degree programs. The A.S. degree option in graphic design will prepare students for transfer to a four-year institution to pursue a BFA degree with a concentration in graphic design. The A.A.S. degree in graphic design technology provides the training and skills for the student who wishes to proceed directly into the field to seek an entry level position at a print shop, advertising agency, in-house art department, or publication, to name but a few. Almost any field these days has a need for talented people with the skills to create visual communication products. HCC's program provides hands-on training in those skills.
- Graphic Design Concentration, Arts and Sciences, A.A.
- Graphic Design Technology, A.A.S.
- Graphic Design Technology, Certificate
- Computer Graphic Artist, Graphic Design Technology, Letter of Recognition
- Graphic Production Specialist, Graphic Design Technology, Letter of Recognition