Welcome to the homepage for the HCC Alumni Association, the HCC Foundation, and the HCC Volunteer Corps
The HCC Alumni Association is always happy to have individuals and businesses become active in promoting their alma mater. The Association’s activities and projects support HCC and its students. Please be sure to update your contact information.
The HCC Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise much needed scholarship dollars for our students. It also supports campus beautification and capital needs of the College. Learn more information about the HCC Foundation and its role and activities.
HCC maintains a corps of dedicated volunteers who complement and supplement the mission, vision, and goals of the College. They serve in a variety of capacities across the campus. Sign-up to be a volunteer.
2018 Red, White & Blue Concert Series
Concerts take place in the Alumni Amphitheater located on the HCC Campus, and are free and open to the public!
- Sat., June 9, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Air Force Heritage Brass
- Sat., June 23, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Navy Sea Chanters
- Mon., June 25, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – 229th U.S. Army Band
- Sat., July 7, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Army Six-String Soldiers
- Sun., July 15, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Navy Cruisers
- Mon., Aug. 6, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. 257th Army Band
- Sat., Aug. 18, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Navy Country Current
- Sat., Sept. 1, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Navy Commodores
- Sat., Sept. 8, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. – U.S. Air Force Airmen of Note
Concessions will be sold at each performance by the HCC Alumni Association. No outside food or drink is allowed on the Amphitheater grounds. All concerts are subject to change by the U.S. Military. For additional concert information or for show weather updates, call Lisa Stewart at 240-500-2346 or Wayne Taylor at 301-739-0907.
The 26th Annual HCC Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
The HCC Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament will be held at Black Rock Golf Course on Friday, September 14, 2018 with a 12 Noon Shotgun start. Everyone is welcome to play. For more information, call 240-500-2346.
2018 Annual Tribute Dinner