Click here to continue to WebAdvisor - HCC's online registration system.
Register online today!
How to Register for Continuing Education using WebAdvisor
- Click on 'Continuing Education'.
- Click on 'Search and Register for Continuing Education Courses' on the right-hand side.
If you've registered online before, you can log in at this step.
If not, you'll be prompted to enter your information after you select a course.
- Select one of these options to search for a class:
Type a key word in the 'Search For (Key Word)' box.
Search by the course number.
Use the 'Instructor's last name' field to find the course.
- Select the box to the left of the course title for the course you wish to take.
- Fill in the remaining information as needed to complete your registration.
If no seats are available for your class selection, please call 240-500-2236 for assistance.
For technical assistance, or to obtain your username/password (only for those who registered online previously), or for other password questions, call the Help Desk at 240-500-2891 or email HCCIT@hagerstowncc.edu .