What is WebAdvisor?
WebAdvisor is HCC's course scheduling and registration software. You do not have to be logged-in to search for courses.
After Creating an Account on WebAdvisor, You Can:
- Check open and closed courses (go to “Search for Classes”)
- Print a copy of your schedule (go to “My Schedule”)
- Check your balance due (go to “My Account” and "Make a Payment")
- Access your grades as soon as they are verified (normally 3-5 days after the end date of the term)(go to “My Grades”)
- Sign up to have your refund directly deposited (go to “Bank Information”)
- Sign up to receive your 1098-T electronically (go to “1098 Electronic Consent”)
- Register for Continuing Education classes (go to the “Continuing Education” menu – please note: immediate payment required)
- Follow these step-by-step tutorials to learn how to log-in, register for classes, and more.
- Upon successfully logging-in for the first time, or after your password is reset, you will be told immediately that your “password has expired." Please select a new one according to the directions.
Log-in using your student ID and password. Don't know your password or student ID? Contact the WebAdvisor Help Desk at 240-500-2891 or by emailing email@example.com.
Hours for Password Assistance:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.