The Game Development Club (GDC) Scholarship is an annual, one-time award given to students who fill out this form and fulfill the following requirements:
- The student must major in ISDE, WEB, IST/CSC or GDT.
- The student must be a good standing GDC member.
- The student must have completed at least 12 credits of their program requirements.
- The student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The student must complete the Game Project Essay found on the submission requirements.
- All materials must be submitted by October 15. Please Submit to D. Maruszewski, ATC 206, email@example.com.
- Program Evaluation from Web Advisor
- Unofficial Transcript
- Game Project Essay (see application form, page 2)