Truck Driving Scholarship 2012
Students in the Commercial Vehicle Transportation (CVT) Specialist certificate program at Hagerstown Community College are now eligible to apply for a $1500 scholarship.
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Submit a complete application
- Be eligible to participate in all aspects of the CDL Training Program at HCC
- Complete all necessary training tasks and instructions from HCC staff and faculty including but not limited to career development training job search training, follow up on job leads and CDL training
- Understand that funds awarded under this grant cannot generate a refund/credit balance on your behalf
- Understand that all applicants are subject to a criminal background check and must submit a complete copy of their driving record
- Must adhere to the Student Code of Conduct at all times
- Agree to file a FAFSA form at the College
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA while enrolled in the CVT Program
- Must supply accurate employment information to the grant administrator
To learn more about the scholarship grant, contact Janie Spielman at 240-500-2578 or John Cavey at 240-500-2626. To learn more about the Truck Driving Program, go to www.hagerstowncc.edu/truck-driving .
 http://www.hagerstowncc.edu/sites/default/files/thumbnails/Banner 01 - A.JPG
 http://www.hagerstowncc.edu/sites/default/files/featureImages/Banner 01 - A.JPG