February 24, 2013 - 8:00am - 4:15pm
NRS 498 H
- Continental Breakfast and Networking
- Genetics in Eye Care - Dr. Albert Morier (COPE #31426-SD)
- Lyme Disease and Ophthalmic Manifestation - Dr. Shawn Weigel (COPE #36326-SD)
- Lunch (provided)
- Learning Related Vision Disorders - Dr. Marsha Benshir (COPE #36121-FV)
- Neuro-Optometry 101 - Dr. Marsha Benshir (COPE #36188-NO)
- Beyond the Amsler Grid: Current Trends in Vision Self-Monitoring for AMD - Dr. Ava Bittner (COPE #35385-PS)
- Improvements in Visual Function following Electroacupuncture for Retintis Pigmentosa - Dr. Ava Bittner (COPE submission/approval pending)
- Evaluations and Certificates
6 Hours of COPE credit approved/pending approval
Seminar Fee: $87
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, COPE credits, certificate or participation, and conference handout materials.
Register online or call 240-500-2236.