The Academic Systems Specialist in the Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for providing technical assistance to the Director of Instruction.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain master room database detailing the technology, capacity, and equipment in campus instructional spaces, both credit and non-credit courses.
- Assist with monitoring and updating of data in curriculum modules in Datatel system.
- Coordinate scheduling of certain rooms for internal and external uses.
- Produce campus-wide room utilization reports.
- Assists with the production of the Master Schedule, including timeline development.
To review the full job description, please click on the link under Duties Document.