The Facilities Management and Planning Department work order system is provided through SchoolDude.com. This system enables the user to submit and monitor the progress of a maintenance request, grounds request, event set-up, or custodial request. For all urgent requests such as water leaks, electrical outages, or room lockouts, please contact the Facilities Office immediately by calling ext. 2339.
- To use the new work order system, you must set up a work order requester account. Go to http://myschoolbuilding.com/myschoolbuilding and follow the directions provided on the Web page.
- HCC's organization account number is 175831144. The password used to submit a work order request is facilities.
- After setting up your account, you will be directed to the Maintenance Requester page to submit a new work order. You will be notified via email of your work order status each time it changes until the work order is closed.
- If you require assistance setting up your request page, please contact Shannon Kehne at 240-500-2339 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to https://www.myschoolbuilding.com/myschoolbuilding/myorganization.asp.
- Submit organization account number: 175831144.
- Fill out form.
- Use facilities as your password to save and submit.
- Access the Work Order Request Form