Welcome to the homepage for the HCC Alumni Association, the HCC Foundation, and the HCC Volunteer Corps
The HCC Alumni Association is always happy to have individuals and businesses become active in promoting their alma mater. The Association’s activities and projects support HCC and its students. Please be sure to update your contact information.
The HCC Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise much needed scholarship dollars for our students. It also supports campus beautification and capital needs of the College. Learn more information about the HCC Foundation and its role and activities.
HCC maintains a corps of dedicated volunteers who complement and supplement the mission, vision, and goals of the College. They serve in a variety of capacities across the campus. Sign-up to be a volunteer.
"Red, White and Blue" Concert Series
All concerts will be held in the Alumni Amphitheater and are free and open to the public.
- Friday, August 12, 6:15 p.m. - The United States Navy Sea Chanters
- Saturday, August 13, 6:15 p.m. - The United States Army Field Band Six-String Soldiers
- Saturday, Sept. 10, 6:15 p.m. – The United States Air Force Airmen of Note
- Saturday, Sept. 17, 6:15 p.m. – The United States Navy County Current
Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
The annual Alumni and Friends golf tournament will be held at Black Rock Golf Course on Friday, September 16, 2016. Entry fee is $100 per person.
Golf Package Includes:
- Cart & Greens fees
- Cart lunches featuring “Jersey Mike’s Subs” abundant beer & soda
- After-tournament dinner
- Individual and team prizes, including Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
- Chances to win: cash, trips with airfare & lodging, pro shop gift certificates, golf equipment and more
70th Anniversary Gala & Dinner Dance
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 6 p.m.
- Fountain Head Country Club, Hagerstown, MD
- $35 per person
- RSVP by September 9, 2016
8th Alumni & Friends Caribbean Cruise
This eight-day, seven-night cruise will be held from from February 24 through March 3, 2017, aboard Holland America’s MS Oosterdam cruise ship. Port stops include Key West, Florida; Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico.
The cruise is open to the public and everyone is invited to attend. Rates start at $1,586 per person. Cruise fee includes accommodations on the ship, all government taxes and fees, all meals, roundtrip transportation from HCC to the airport, and roundtrip airfare from Baltimore to Tampa, Fla. All cruise proceeds will benefit the Alumni Scholarship Fund through the HCC Foundation, Inc.
For more information, contact Lisa Stewart at email@example.com or 240-500-2346. Travel arrangements can be made through Travel Leaders – All About Travel at 301-739-4600. Ask for Belinda Stull.