The library offers a variety of services to students, faculty, and staff, including:
- Ask A Librarian - A form to submit reference questions that will be answered by the next business day.
- InterLibrary Loan - Request books or articles from other libraries.
- Plagiarism Resource Center - Links to several websites that describe plagiarism and provide suggestions on how to avoid it. There are also several aids for citing references and resources for faculty seeking to detect plagiarism.
- My Books - Password protected access to your library account where you can check due dates, the status of holds, renew items, and make changes to your profile.
- Resource Guides - All of the Brish Library's Resource Guides in PDF format.