2015 Casting Call Photo Contest
April 6-10, 2015
Who is eligible to participate?
- All currently enrolled HCC students
How do I enter?
- Take a selfie (one student per photo)
- Post it to your Instagram or Twitter account
- Tag it with #hccnow and #castingcall
- Include your major in the caption or as a separate hash tag
What can I win?
- All students who submit photos will be entered in a drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card.
- A selected group of students will be contacted to take part in one or more HCC photoshoots. Photos will then be used in HCC marketing materials such as social media, the HCC website, online and print ads, etc., for the next year as part of HCC’s annual marketing campaign.
Who judges the contest?
- The contest is judged by a panel of HCC staff from the Public Information & Government Relations Office
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries will be accepted from midnight on Monday, April 6, 2015, until midnight on Friday, April 10, 2015. Only one photo will be accepted per student.
- Entries must be made public on Instagram and Twitter and must include the hash tags #hccnow and #castingcall to be considered. Entries must also include the student’s major.
- All entries must fully adhere to Instagram terms and conditions. The judges’ decision is final.
- The grand prize drawing winner will be contacted by the Public Information Office with instructions on how to pick up his/her prize.
- Students selected to take part in HCC photoshoots will be contacted by the Public Information Office with follow-up instructions. Photoshoots will take place in April and May.
Questions? Contact the HCC Public Information Office at email@example.com.