2014 Coffee Break Photo Contest
November 10-14, 2014
Grand Prize Winner (Two free movie tickets and free coffee coupons for the whole class including Assistant Professor Stacey McGee!)
- @Csyde2 (Twitter)
Free Coffee Coupons (for all students and staff pictured in the submitted photo)
- @jessiebell81 (Instagram) with Assistant Professor Mary Beth Chaney
- @katelynshreiner (Instagram) with Professor Mike Harsh and Instructor Alyssa Little
- @princessjenny9 (Instagram) with Associate Professor Bernie Murphy
- @babyl_on (Instagram) with Professor Mike Harsh
- @hemikid1193 (Twitter) with Instructor Shannon Cameron
- @lexieholtzman (Instagram) with Associate Professor Veronica Stein
- @susiecute143 (Instagram) with Police Academy Director David Simonetti
- Prizes can be picked up at the Student Activities Office in the Student Center between 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m on Friday.
Who is eligible to participate?
All currently enrolled HCC students
- All currently enrolled HCC students
- How do I enter?
- Take a selfie with your professor
- Post it to your Instagram or Twitter account
- Tag it with #hccnow and #coffeebreak
- Follow HCC on Instagram to see if you’ve won
What can I win?
- First 25 students who submit photos will win two coupons for free coffee from the Hilltop Grill (one for you and one for your professor)
Grand prize: Best photo wins two free movie tickets to Regal Cinemas
Who judges the contest?
The contest is judged by a panel of HCC staff from the Student Activities Office and the Public Information & Government Relations Office
- The contest is judged by a panel of HCC staff from the Student Activities Office and the Public Information & Government Relations Office
- Be creative and have fun!
Terms and Conditions:
Entries will be accepted from midnight on Monday, November 10, 2014, until midnight on Friday, November 14, 2014. Note: Only one photo will be accepted per student.
Entries must be made public on Instagram and Twitter and must include the hash tags #hccnow and #coffeebreak to be considered. All entries must fully adhere to Instagram terms and conditions. The judges’ decision is final.
Entries must adhere to HCC's social media policy and guidelines.
Winners will be announced on Monday, November 17, 2014, through the HCC website and the college’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. Prizes must be picked up in-person at the Student Activities Office in the Student Center.
- Contest entries will be posted to HCC’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr. Students will receive a photo credit on all contest photos that are shared through HCC social media channels. This credit will include the retweet/share symbol and the student’s username on Twitter or Instagram.