2016 Casting Call Photo Contest
March 28, 2016 to April 1, 2016
Who is eligible to participate?
- All currently enrolled HCC students who are in good academic, behavioral, and financial standing
How do I enter?
Go to a designated Casting Call Backdrop in these locations:
- Student Center: In front of the Campus Store
- Career Programs Building: In the lower level atrium
- STEM Building: Third floor lobby
- Take a selfie in front of the backdrop (one student per photo)
- Post it publicly to your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account
- Tag it with #hccnow and include your major in the caption
What can I win?
- All students who submit photos will be entered in a drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card
- A selected group of students will be contacted to take part in one or more HCC photoshoots. Photos will then be used in HCC marketing materials such as social media, the HCC website, online and print ads, etc., for the next year as part of HCC’s annual marketing campaign.
How are students chosen for the photoshoot?
- A limited number of students from the contest are selected to participate in the photoshoot.
- Students who are chosen must be in good academic, behavioral, and financial standing with the college.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries will be accepted from 7:30 a.m. on Monday, March 28, 2016, until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 1, 2016. Only one photo will be accepted per student.
- Entries must be made public on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and must include the hash tag #hccnow to be considered. Entries must also include the student’s major.
- All entries must fully adhere to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook terms and conditions. The judges’ decision is final.
- The grand prize drawing winner will be contacted by the Public Information Office with instructions on how to pick up his/her prize.
- Students selected to take part in HCC photoshoots will be contacted by the Public Information Office with follow-up instructions. Photoshoots will take place in April.
Questions? Contact the HCC Public Information Office at email@example.com.