- Quick Links
- Academics (Credit)
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- HCC Portal
- Student Email
- College Central Network
- Emergency Alert Sign-Up
- Transcript Requests
- Alumni Association
- HCC Foundation
- Administrator on Duty
- Directions and Maps
- News and Events
SGA Application for Office
Please complete and submit this form no later than 4 p.m. on Monday, April 1. As part of the application, you must include a resume, .jpg photo, and short bio (including background information, why you are running for the position, and what your goals are if you win the position). All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be completed in order to successfully submit your application for office.
As noted in the current Constitution of the SGA (Student Government Association), to be eligible for an office a student must:
- Be registered as an HCC credit student.
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5.
- Be able to fulfill requirements of the office as stated in the By-Laws (found in the Student Handbook beginning on page 28.)
- To run or hold the office of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer, a student must have accumulated twelve (12) or more credit hours from an accredited institution, by the fall semester of the term of office.
- Plan to be a credit student for the full 2013-14 academic year.
Officers/Senators will serve for one year, beginning May 13, 2013 through May 9, 2014. Office hours for SGA officers begin August 1.