Welcome to the homepage for the HCC Alumni Association, the HCC Foundation, and the HCC Volunteer Corps
The HCC Alumni Association is always happy to have individuals and businesses become active in promoting their alma mater. The Association’s activities and projects support HCC and its students. Please be sure to update your contact information.
The HCC Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise much needed scholarship dollars for our students. It also supports campus beautification and capital needs of the College. Learn more information about the HCC Foundation and its role and activities.
HCC maintains a corps of dedicated volunteers who complement and supplement the mission, vision, and goals of the College. They serve in a variety of capacities across the campus. Sign-up to be a volunteer.
Red, White and Blue Concert Series
- Sunday, June 25: The United States 229th Army Band
- Friday, July 21: The United States Navy Commodores
- Monday, August 7: The United States 257th Army Band
- Saturday, August 12: The United States Army Six-String Soldiers
- Saturday, Sept. 9: The United States Air Force Airmen of Note
- Saturday, Sept. 16: The United States Navy Sea Chanters
All concerts will be held at 6:15 p.m. in HCC’s Alumni Amphitheater and are free and are open to the public. Concerts are subject to change by the U.S. Military. Concessions will be available for purchase. Please note that no outside food is permitted on the amphitheater grounds.
This year’s concert series is sponsored by the Hagerstown-Washington County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 312, Joint Veterans Council, Amvets Riders Chapter 10, Forty & Eight Voiture 651, and Mr. Edmund Ruos.
25th Annual HCC Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
The 25th annual Alumni and Friends golf tournament will be held at Black Rock Golf Course on Friday, September 15, 2017. Entry fee is $100 per person.
Golf Package Includes
- Cart & Greens fees
- Cart lunches featuring Jersey Mike’s Subs, abundant beer & soda
- After-tournament buffet dinner
- Individual and team prizes, including Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
- Chances to win: cash, trips with airfare & lodging, pro shop gift certificates, golf equipment and more
Download and return Registration Form to the HCC Alumni Office. Please register by August 18, 2017.
Athletic Boosters Corn Hole Tournament
The HCC Athletic Boosters will hold its third annual Corn Hole Tournament on October 28, 2017 in the ARCC. Proceeds benefit the HCC Hawk Athletic Booster Club.
Registration begins at 10 a.m. and the tournament begins at 11 a.m. Price is $50 per team (includes two beer tickets). Round robin team doubles/Double elimination tournament with cash prizes. Concessions will be available for purchase. All participants and spectators must be 21 years old or older.
To register, complete the registration form or contact Sarah Burge at 240-500-2577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
24th Annual HCC Alumni Association Flower & Garden Show
- Saturday, March 17, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Athletic, Recreation and Community Center (ARCC)
More than one hundred exhibitors will take part in this year's flower show themed “Save Our Food – Protect the Bees!,” which again promises to be the tri-state area’s premier event! You're invited to join us to vend and show your wares. In addition to nurseries, participants include: distributors of lawn and garden equipment, pottery and statuary, landscaping, tree services, water ponds, stone products, herbs, outdoor furniture, florists, wild bird products, and natural gourmet gifts from the garden. One of the most unique elements of the Show is the opportunity shared by exhibitors and visitors to meet, learn, and network with other gardening experts. Regional Extension Agents will also be on hand to answer questions throughout the Show.
In HCC's 48,000 sq. ft. arena, the public will have an opportunity to browse, learn, and buy. Seminars and demonstrations will be presented each day to add to the educational element of our event. Special gardening activities will be offered for children.
2018 Alumni & Friends Cruise
This upcoming 2018 adventure will be the "Trip of a Lifetime!” Hosted by Lisa Stewart, the trip will take place April 19, 2018 - May 1, 2018, on Holland America’s ship ms Koningsdam, leaving from Rome, Italy. Destinations include:
- Rome, Italy
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - featured in HBO's “Game of Thrones”
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Corfu, Greece
- Olympia, Greece
- Athens, Greece
- Santorini, Greece
- Naples, Italy
This trip includes the following:
- Roundtrip transfers between the HCC Parking lot and the airport
- Roundtrip airfare
- A one-night, pre-cruise hotel stay in Rome, Italy
- Roundtrip transfers between the airport, hotel and ship
- A 10-night Cruise aboard the Holland America Line’s ms Koningsdam
- All meals and entertainment onboard the ship
- All taxes
Remember: On our Alumni & Friends Cruises, we enjoy meals & special parties together; we also travel within the safety of a group; we meet before our cruise events to discuss our plans and to get acquainted; and we always have a great time!
Everyone is welcome to travel with our group. Prices begin at $3,500.00 per person. Travel arrangements are made through Travel Leaders with agent Belinda Stull, who can be reached at 301-739-4600.
2017 Annual Tribute Dinner