Welcome to the homepage for the HCC Alumni Association, the HCC Foundation, and the HCC Volunteer Corps
The HCC Alumni Association is always happy to have individuals and businesses become active in promoting their alma mater. The Association’s activities and projects support HCC and its students. Please be sure to update your contact information.
The HCC Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise much needed scholarship dollars for our students. It also supports campus beautification and capital needs of the College. Learn more information about the HCC Foundation and its role and activities.
HCC maintains a corps of dedicated volunteers who complement and supplement the mission, vision, and goals of the College. They serve in a variety of capacities across the campus. Sign-up to be a volunteer.
Red, White and Blue Concert Series
- Sunday, June 25: The United States 229th Army Band
- Friday, July 21: The United States Navy Commodores
- Monday, August 7: The United States 257th Army Band
- Saturday, August 12: The United States Army Six-String Soldiers
- Saturday, Sept. 9: The United States Air Force Airmen of Note
- Saturday, Sept. 16: The United States Navy Sea Chanters
All concerts will be held at 6:15 p.m. in HCC’s Alumni Amphitheater and are free and are open to the public. Concerts are subject to change by the U.S. Military. Concessions will be available for purchase. Please note that no outside food is permitted on the amphitheater grounds.
This year’s concert series is sponsored by the Hagerstown-Washington County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 312, Joint Veterans Council, Amvets Riders Chapter 10, Forty & Eight Voiture 651, and Mr. Edmund Ruos.
25th Annual HCC Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
The 25th annual Alumni and Friends golf tournament will be held at Black Rock Golf Course on Friday, September 15, 2017. Entry fee is $100 per person.
Golf Package Includes
- Cart & Greens fees
- Cart lunches featuring Jersey Mike’s Subs, abundant beer & soda
- After-tournament buffet dinner
- Individual and team prizes, including Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
- Chances to win: cash, trips with airfare & lodging, pro shop gift certificates, golf equipment and more
Download and return Registration Form to the HCC Alumni Office. Please register by August 18, 2017.
2018 Alumni & Friends Cruise
This upcoming 2018 adventure will be the "Trip of a Lifetime!” Hosted by Lisa Stewart, the trip will take place April 19, 2018 - May 1, 2018, on Holland America’s ship ms Koningsdam, leaving from Rome, Italy. Destinations include:
- Rome, Italy
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - featured in HBO's “Game of Thrones”
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Corfu, Greece
- Olympia, Greece
- Athens, Greece
- Santorini, Greece
- Naples, Italy
This trip includes the following:
- Roundtrip transfers between the HCC Parking lot and the airport
- Roundtrip airfare
- A one-night, pre-cruise hotel stay in Rome, Italy
- Roundtrip transfers between the airport, hotel and ship
- A 10-night Cruise aboard the Holland America Line’s ms Koningsdam
- All meals and entertainment onboard the ship
- All taxes
Remember: On our Alumni & Friends Cruises, we enjoy meals & special parties together; we also travel within the safety of a group; we meet before our cruise events to discuss our plans and to get acquainted; and we always have a great time!
Everyone is welcome to travel with our group. Prices begin at $3,500.00 per person. Travel arrangements are made through Travel Leaders with agent Belinda Stull, who can be reached at 301-739-4600.
2017 Annual Tribute Dinner