Member alumni are offered the opportunity to serve on one of the Association's committees and the Board of Directors:
- Budget and Finance: Prepares the budget and invests Association funds.
- Executive: Made up of Association Officers. Oversees the Association’s Board of Directors and makes recommendations to the Board involving policy decisions for the Association.
- Flower and Garden Show: Plans the Association's annual show.
- Fund Raising: Plans and implements events to raise funds for the Association's operating expenses.
- Golf Tournament: Coordinates the yearly golf event.
- Membership: Recruits and orients new members. Encourages membership renewals and hosts phonathons.
- Nominating: Prepares nominations for officers and directors.
- Planning: Conducts short and long-range planning for the Association. Members with strategic planning experience are preferred.
- Reunion: Plans and conducts reunions.