Registration will be accepted through the first day of class if space is available. However, students are encouraged to sign up early.
There are five ways to register:
- Use the online registration tool to find classes and register.
- Visit the registration office in the Administration and Student Affairs Building OR
- Visit HCC’s Valley Mall Training Center located across from the Valley Mall Management Office near the rear entrance of JCPenney.
- Students may register by phone by calling 240-500-2236. Registration may be accepted by phone when paying with a credit card.
- Registration forms may be faxed along with a credit card number to 301-582-4001.
Fill in the registration form and mail it along with your tuition to:
- Center for Continuing Education-Admissions
- Hagerstown Community College
- 1400 Robinwood Drive
- Hagerstown, MD 21742
- Fill in the registration form and mail it along with your tuition to:
If there are zero available seats in your course of interest, please call 240-500-2236 to discuss waitlisting.
Registration Confirmation: Students will receive confirmation of their registration. Attend class on the date and time indicated.
Course Cancellations: Each non-credit class requires a minimum number of enrollees to run. The decision to hold or cancel a class is made in most cases three business days prior to the start of the class. The college, however, reserves the right to cancel a class at any time due to unexpected circumstances.
Admission: Anyone 16 years of age or older is eligible for admission (unless specified otherwise).