- Athletics and Game Schedules
- Business and Procurement Services
- Campus Tours
- Child Care Services
- Directions and Maps
- Facility Rentals
- Human Resources
- Internship and Job Services Office
- Public Relations and Marketing Office
HCC Continuing Education & Workforce Development
The Continuing Education and Workforce Development Division offers courses for those who may not be seeking a degree, but instead want to upgrade their career skills, get recertified to maintain a license, start their own business, develop a new hobby, or simply learn something new and interesting.
High quality programs are taught by experts in the field. Certificates of completion, continuing education units (CEUs), and preparation for professional certification are provided in many areas. The Continuing Education and Workforce Development Division is also certified by the Learning Resource Network (LERN), the foremost authority on lifelong learning programming in the world.
Career and Skills Training
- Allied Health and Nursing
- Animal Care and Veterinary Office Careers
- Business and Professional Development
- Industrial Technology and Trades
- Licensing and Professional Career Education
- Transportation and Driver Education
Lifelong Learning and Personal Enrichment
HCC Technical Innovation Center
HCC’s Technical Innovation Center (TIC) is Western Maryland’s largest and most comprehensive technology-based business incubator. Whether you need to obtain specialized professional business services, obtain funds for professional and personal development for your company, or seek out new members for your advisory board, HCC’s business incubator program can help you achieve your goals.
TIC programming includes:
- Affordable facilities
- Bookkeeping set-up and clerical support
- Customized support services
- Cash-flow planning and financial analysis
- HR planning and policy consultation
- Market evaluations including sales forecasting and strategizing
- Manufacturing assistance
- Presentation and proposal development assistance
- SBIR/STTR development assistance
For more information, visit www.hcctic.com.