HCC provides businesses and organizations with career, professional, and personal growth learning opportunities that are open to the public or can be customized to meet the specific needs of a particular organization. Scheduled business classes include courses to obtain the American Management Association (AMA) certification in management and AMA certification in human resources management.
Check Availability by Class Type
In cooperation with the American Management Association, HCC offers certificates in general management and human resource management.
Customized & Contract Training
Customized training services offered on-site at your business or at HCC. Sample topics include:
- Computer skills
- Leadership training
- Supervisory training
- Truck driving
Learn more about contract training.
- Discover ways to market your business effectively in today's world. Topics include social media marketing and media communications.
- See all upcoming marketing classes
Nonprofit Management & Leadership
- Courses explore grant writing, nonprofit management, and leadership training.
- See all upcoming nonprofit management and leadership classes
Skills for Success Seminar Series
- Today’s workplace demands that supervisors and managers respond to unique situations. Strong communication and coaching skills using emotional intelligence and situational leadership will elevate your managerial success.
- See all upcoming Skills for Success classes
SCORE Small Business Seminars
- Through a partnership with Hagerstown SCORE Chapter #539, HCC offers a series of workshops to teach you how to start and run your own business.
- See all upcoming SCORE classes