Transferring to a college or university can be a challenging task which requires advanced planning and preparation. Information found on this page will help guide your transfer process. In addition, academic advisors are available to assist you with the transfer planning process both to and from HCC.
Transferring to HCC
HCC accepts traditional transfer credit as well as non-traditional credit like Advanced Placement or CLEP. Complete information about transferring into HCC can be found the Transfer Students page.
Transferring from HCC
Resources are available to help you plan transfer from HCC to a four-year school including:
- Dual admissions agreements with several schools and partnerships with Maryland schools.
- On-campus visits with four-year admissions representatives.
General Maryland Transfer Sites
- Transfer in Maryland
- Transfer Scholarship Guide for Maryland Community College Students
- University System of Maryland - Hagerstown
- Peterson's College Search
- The Academic Common Market
- Campus Explorer
- MD Transfer Portal