HCC invites all prospective students and their families to take a tour of the college campus. This is a convenient way to learn more about HCC.
- To register for a tour, please complete our online registration form. You must register at least 24 hours prior to your information session or tour time.
Additional Information About the Tour
- Attendees should report to the Administration and Student Affairs Building and check in with the Admissions office front desk for all information sessions and tours. Please arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled visit. Visitor parking is available in Lot B. Directions and campus maps are available online.
- Tours take place rain or shine. Attendees are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
- If you must cancel your tour, please notify the Office of Admissions at 240-500-2238.
For large group tours, please contact Danielle Grossnickle, Admissions Advisor, at 240-500-2274 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a virtual tour of the buildings on HCC's campus.