HCC offers a variety of computer courses geared towards beginning, intermediate, and advanced use, as well as courses aimed at the industry professional. Course times are flexible and include evening classes, one-day workshops, and online classes. In addition, HCC also provides a computer testing area and exam site where IT professionals can take job-related certification exams such as the IC3 or Microsoft Office tests. Contract training resources are also available for businesses needing to retrain employees or enhance the computer skills of their staff.
Check Availability by Class Type
- Computers - How To
- Computers - General and Security
- Computers - CAD
- Computers - Repair and Networking
- Computers - Senior Adult Courses
- Computers - Microsoft Office Hands-On Seminars
Online Computer Courses
Short classes covering a wide range of topics. New classes start every month for your convenience.
Check out these CompTIA certification exam prep courses:
- Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Intermediate CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Advanced CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep 2
Ed2Go Career Training
Need new direction in your career? In-depth training programs are offered through Ed2Go (formerly Gatlin Education).
- Questions about online classes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.