- Quick Links
- Academics (Credit)
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- HCC Portal
- Student Email
- College Central Network
- Emergency Alert Sign-Up
- Transcript Requests
- Alumni Association
- HCC Foundation
- Administrator on Duty
- Directions and Maps
- News and Events
NOTICE: The link to WebAdvisor has changed. Please update your bookmarks with the link below. If you have problems accessing this link, check back in a few hours. It may take time for your internet provider to pick up the new server.
Currently, Google Chrome is not a supported browser for WebAdvisor.
Get a jumpstart on your classmates by planning your schedule now, and registering via WebAdvisor when registration opens.
What else can you do on WebAdvisor? In order to view all options, login is required.*
- Check open and closed courses (go to “Search for Classes”)
- Print a copy of your schedule (go to “My Schedule”)
- Check your balance due (go to “My Account”) and Make a Payment
- Access your grades as soon as they are verified (normally 3-5 days after the end date of the term)(go to “My Grades”)
- Sign up to have your refund directly deposited (go to “Bank Information”)
- Sign up to receive your 1098-T electronically (go to “1098 Electronic Consent”)
- Register for Continuing Education classes (go to the “Continuing Education” menu – please note: immediate payment required)
Don’t delay… start familiarizing yourself with WebAdvisor today!
For technical assistance, or to obtain your username/password, or for other password questions, call the Help Desk at 240-500-2891 or email HCCIT@hagerstowncc.edu.
*Upon successfully logging in the first time or after your password is reset, you will be told immediately that your “password has expired”…please select a new one according to the directions.