This is a required program for HCC pre-nursing students (Registered Nursing and Practical Nursing) and students who have not successfully completed a nursing course at an accredited college (students who have only completed a CNA class must attend this program). Students who have completed a Practical Nursing program at an accredited college and are applying to the LPN to RN Transition Program do not need to attend this session. Students applying for the Paramedic to RN and Military Medic to RN programs also are not required to attend this session. Attendance is required prior to the Supplemental Registered Nursing application or the Supplemental Practical Nursing application deadline; students are encouraged to attend a program during their first semester of study at HCC. All students are expected to arrive on time for this program. Students arriving late will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another program. All Nursing Preview Program will be held in the Career Programs Building room 125.
- September 26 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- October 11 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- November 15 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- December 2 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- January 10 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- February 21 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- March 5 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- May 15 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- June 18 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- July 10 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.